Thursday, January 22, 2009

Resident Evil 5; The creator hates it


This game makes Shinji MIkami as the creator being stress, he said that RE 5 is similar with RE 4, and he really really hate it because this point, similar tricks, walkthrough and gameplay absolutely make all gamer who love this game being bored, even the creator himself, but I don't know why, if Shinji don't wanna finish RE 5, but in fact this game launched softly in Japan and US, what's Shinji role in RE 5 making? Where's he? This issue also makes me stress, come on there are anybody out there wanna explain about this?

I hate static storyline too, I swear! Capcom creativity must be increased I think, they need long time experience to create next Resident Evil, short production process can kills them, imagine if next RE launched with similar walkthrough and gameplay with the prequel, I guess that so many gamers will stay away form Capcom's game not only from Resident Evil. Thanks for coming to game reviews.

Ditulis Oleh : indrazz // 10:42 PM
Kategori:

0 komentar:

 

Popular Posts

Blogroll

X tracker

eXTReMe Tracker

product search

View blog authority
LINK LOVE

Pages

Powered by Blogger.