Saturday, May 23, 2009

Emulator downloads are illegal, but... I enjoy it too (LOL)

Hi do you ever download emulator of a game console?? Yeah I do. But in fact emulator download websites are illegal, and off course the emulators are "more" illegal, if you wanna enjoy a game console, you must buy the engine, don't download the emulator. The bad habit of ours is "if there are a freebie, why we must buy?". And yeah you know, I also download Visual Boy Advance for Gameboy console, that's embarrassing but I must confess it. I love to play Harvest Moon Friends of Mineral Town, it's very retro and maybe classic.

In fact all emulator download websites well indexed in Google SERP, so what we can say? Indirectly Google allow the Goddamn piracy hehe..

Ditulis Oleh : indrazz // 2:21 AM
Kategori:

0 komentar:

 

Popular Posts

Blogroll

X tracker

eXTReMe Tracker

product search

View blog authority
LINK LOVE

Pages

Powered by Blogger.