Thursday, February 5, 2009

Harvest Moon Innocent Life; one step to future (2)

Hmm.. this game actually not PS2 new game, but I always interesting with this one, why? Because not only the existence of rambutan on it, but also Harvest Moon always makes me happy, become a farmer is my father's job, and I think farmer is a valuable job especially in agriculture country like Indonesia, and Harvest Moon is the best simulation game, I love this game until Innocent Life launched, what the concept on the next Harvest Moon? I don't know yet. Do you know the next Harvest Moon game concept? Please share with us here.

Ditulis Oleh : indrazz // 6:34 PM
Kategori:

0 komentar:

 

Popular Posts

Blogroll

X tracker

eXTReMe Tracker

product search

View blog authority
LINK LOVE

Pages

Powered by Blogger.