Friday, February 6, 2009

How to host my gaming blog?


Today I got email from my friend who lived in other country, asking me how to host his gaming blog, Phew actually I'm not a webmaster or web expert, I still a newbie so please guess what I will do to help him? I'm looking for a best web hosting service that my "online master" told it to me last month. Yeah I got it, I'm happy because I can help my friend to host his game blog with Wordpress at best web hosting I recommended. When you looking for hosting service for your valuable blog, don't host your blog at untrusted blog hosting service, please ask your friend who knows about blog hosting better than you, in fact we not only need hosting service for blog but also another interesting platforms such as Joomla, Drupal, and Textpattern. But I think Joomla web hosting has similar specification with Wordpress hosting, but please make sure of it or my "online master" which is webhostingrating(dot)com will help you.

After his gaming blog successfully installed, he looks very satisfied because he never disappointing his blog visitor anymore, yeah his previous hosting service makes him crazy, because their server always on downline 2 hours a day, then I know the reason why he move that blog. Do not worry if you're a new blogger who want to feel how to manage self hosted blog, best hosting service commonly offer domain registration for you, with Top Level Domain such as .com .net .org .info etc. And if you have high traffic after your blog popular, you must check your bandwidth and make sure that it can handles your blog traffic, but you can upgrade your hosting service to unlimited bandwidth, it means you must spend more money for it, please consider it carefully.

Ditulis Oleh : indrazz // 6:45 PM
Kategori:

0 komentar:

 

Popular Posts

Blogroll

X tracker

eXTReMe Tracker

product search

View blog authority
LINK LOVE

Pages

Powered by Blogger.